Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July Express: RPG Figures

One of our customers contacted me and inquired if the July express slot was open and if so, could we do a batch of RPG figures he needed done. We did have the slot open, and I let him slip in a bit more than we usually do in an express to d the whole batch at once. I figured with taking a couple of days "off" after Historicon, I could cancel that and we could get these done.

Allison did the heavy lifting on this one, with me working only on the first three fighters (I'm tied up trying to get a large batch of Trojan War figures done, and she usually does the RPG figures anyway!).

All figures are from Reaper. Clean-up was pretty easy.




For some of the spell casters Allison did some fantastic patterns and borders on the robes:



She also spruced up the one fighter with a tartan, and again more cloak borders:



The RPG standard includes the improved basing so I added grit, painted and highlighted it, and added a static grass mixture and static grass clumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment