Sunday, October 7, 2018

28mm Fanticide Fae Army

Here are images of a recently completed Fae army for the game Fanticide. The game was put out a number of years ago by Architects of War/ Alien Dungeon, which is now gone. Many of the figures they used, however, were made by other manufacturers so you can still find them. Sadly, the pieces they made are pretty much long gone. The outfit that bought out their bankruptcy didn't save all of the molds so some are now lost.


Fungal Crawler 







Sprites. These are technically 10mm figures.



Brownies. Again the brownies themselves are 10mm.





Dryads





I did this order as an experiment in expanding the popular express service. Allison has picked up some full-time work until the end of this school year so I will be switching over to watching Rose during the day, reducing my schedule to evenings and weekends. With the express service I can hire a sitter a couple of days during the week to do the work for those, and continue working on our regular schedule during the evenings and weekends.

This will expand the service to two a month, each one a two week period with a limit of about $250 of regular painting. This will give me some flexibility with the sitter and make sure I can turn them around. For example, there will be an October 1 slot and an October 2 slot, then November 1 and November 2 slots. Slot one of the month will run from the 1st until the 15'th, with slot two running 16'th until the 30th. The figures will have to arrive here prior to the first day of that slot to that the project is assigned to. I'll amend the website's page on this when I get the chance.

2 comments:


  1. Fanticide had me at flying monkeys.... Great job on the Fae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think my favorite was the Creeps. I still have a starter set here to do for my collection. It is a shame as I think those were some of the original casts Alien Dungeon did.

      Delete