Here's a commission we did of the Napoleonic Prussian cavalry for a customer. He does his own basing so we finished everything up to that point, so they are appearing here still on their painting sticks.
The first unit is the Brandenberg Cuirassiers:
The second unit is the Silesian Cuirassiers:
Nice figures and I'm happy with the way they turned out. Typical Perry quality, with some clean up required due to the worms they use to insure good castings. I've found it isn't hard to remove them, turning the figure over and feeling for the worms. Plus, once you do a couple of the same figure you learn to know where they are located. Now don't get me started on that fake cotton batting they pack them in. I HATE that stuff...